Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happiness is 'YOU'










All these years I have been thinking to write about what I THINK and how I feel its been many a times my friends and my people have asked me to pen down what I think. M a new blogger so it might so happen that I will make certain mistakes. Pardon me!!!

My today's topic is my understanding towards being "SOLO", Yes!! Surprised???? But yes I love myself more than anybody else could have loved me. Do not misunderstand it with self obsession. That’s very different. You may call me a NARCIST though. Self confidence is the key to be passionate in life.

One must always feel strong to face deep challenges in life. As we so know life is not that easy its all about how you make it. Living each and every second completely and beautifully. Few years back I read one book by Anthony Robbins and it was then since I changed my view towards things around me. Till then I always believed that somebody else is responsible for keeping you Happy. I was wrong and if you are facing such confusions in your life I bet you would too be sleeping restless Nights meandering in your dreams.
There are millions who have troubles in their life, Yes LOVE, WEALTH, JOB, LUCK etc etc etc. You name it and we all have it to name a few. It is not easy to handle destiny its too vast. Its better to go with the flow. Through and through I realized the more we try to control things the more they play Nasty. My first feeling to share with you is Let go the illusion of Control. Live in the moment. Believe in things that God has blessed you with. Everything changes in Life TIME is our best friend and we must trust it if we don't get what we want right now.

When ever I desire something and I fail to get it I always utter 'There is always next time". And if I don't get it then It was never meant to be mine. Have faith have courage to fight with circumstances. I saw Amitabh Bachchan's interview few days back and he said it so beautifully, "In this game of life the fight is yours , solely yours. Its like a wrestling Ring where you are fighting all alone with your opponent, others are there but only as cheerleaders. You have to fight your battle alone" Well spoken words.

Who so ever you are wherever you are and in whatever circumstance you are Trust yourself and time. Loving yourself alone is the most beautiful thing you can do and because of that you will LOVE others flawlessly. Its Ok to travel alone,Ok to relax in spa, OK to cherish meal at restaurant,OK to visit hospital alone to go out for shopping alone. Cherish each moment with honesty and be genuine.Its ok to be upset.And at the same time ok to be equally happy. Keep atmosphere at peace with harmony.








































































No comments:

Post a Comment